4.18.2008

Third Thursday Game Recap

OK, I can't help myself...

Last night's event was nothing short of a HOME RUN!

Whew! Thanks for indulging me with the baseball references. It really is true, though. By several accounts, what Caitlin put together last night was genius. And maybe her best yet. The pictures alone will get your juices flowing. (See below.)

While you're checking out the pictures, see if you can spot the Cincinnati favorites Caitlin featured in the menu. (In fact, the first two people who find two faves in the pictures and comment on them in this blog will get their dinner paid for at May's Third Thursday.) As a clue, she incorporated goodies from Servatii's, sweets from Madisono's, and Skyline spices.

Speaking of Cincinnati favorites, thanks to some of our favorite people on the planet. They were all there last night and the most important reason why we can officially chalk up a win for April. (OK, it's out of my system.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely the best yet!! I had a very hard time deciding what my favorite was... I loved the incorporation of Madisonos gelato, servattis pretzels and the skyline spices on the tenderloin. It was all so yummy!!! I want to try to make all of it myself... You guys really out did yourself Thursday!!!