10.23.2008

Thank you, thank you!

Below are the photos from the event tonight! Thanks so much we had a great time!

I am told that sometimes the photos rotate through the first couple of photos a few times before the rest of the slideshow picks up. Not sure what is going on with that - sorry! There are about 20 photos in all. I usually open up the blog and then while the photos are first cycling through, I go back to the website and poke around. It generally takes a minute or two.

Let me know if you would like a copy and I can send you the .jpg image.

Most of tonight's recipes are already posted on our website. The homemade marshmallow and salmon burger will be up at the beginning of the week.

Thanks!

Molly (Kelly and Caitlin too)

P.S. If you are hoping not to cook on Wednesday night, be sure to sign up for our next 9-course event.

No comments: